The Opua School uniform is:
- Approved red tee-shirt with Opua School monogram.
- Black shorts/culottes/skorts (length – just above the knee or longer) or long black pants (no labels, no patterns, no colours, no white).
- Black vest or sweatshirt with Opua School monogram.
- In cooler weather children may wear a long sleeved red skivvy under their red Opua Tee-shirt.
- Sun hats must be worn outdoors during terms 1 and 4.
- Bathing caps must be worn in the school pool.
- Jewellery is not permitted (students with pierced ears are required to wear studs only).
- Make-up is not permitted.
- Long hair must be tied up or back.
The sports uniform is:
- Red Opua School sports tee-shirt.
- Black shorts (as above).
- Suitable footwear.
School tee-shirts can be bought from the school office (sold at cost on a non-profit basis).