Please click on the appropriate tab under this link to enrol your child at our school. If your child is a New Zealand Citizen, a Permanent Resident of New Zealand or you have appropriate Student Visa Forms please click on ‘Regular Student Enrolment’.

If your child is from another country, certain specific rules apply. Our International Student Handbook and enrolment forms should answer all questions. Please click on the ‘International Student Admissions’ tab.

If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to email us at either or

I look forward to welcoming you and your child / children to our beautiful place in the world.

Simon McGowan